- To assist management teams in the process of organizational navigation to optimal results.
- To commit the whole management team to a mutual and agreed upon codes of organization
- Defining a development direction, an optimal vision and targets for the organization.
- Identifying the organization's obstructions and blockages on its way to achieve the targets.
- Defining and identifying the organization's core DNA.
- Creating a mechanics of practical path finding to achieve the vision and targets.
- Accompanying the managerial team in a process of organizational navigation, while providing tools
The process duration
- 6 meetings of 4 academic hours each.
- or two and a half days.