The model is result oriented, aiming at releasing the manager from "blocked" situations. The model was selected by many leading organizations. The model aims at strategic coaching of designers in Canada, CEO's of giant corporations in France, Medical Professors in England, CEO's of pharmaceutical companies in Switzerland, Art Gallery managers in the US, army commanders, high tech managers, and hundreds of firms in the private and public sector.
The model is methodological and systematic and deals with the person as a whole.
Examples of topics for management coaching
- Defining directions for development, forming a personal and organizational vision
- Defining personal and business goals and objectives
- Improving personal management and time management
- Developing systematic and orderly management
- Improving personal effectiveness and work processes
- Improving communication processes, team work, delegation of authority and
- Improving leadership capabilities
- Developing creative managerial solutions
- Overcoming limiting perceptions and uncertainties
- Achieving personal breakthroughs and managing change
- Addressing self motivation according to the core values
- Developing personal capabilities and self growth
- Enhancing effective behavior in the organization
- Understanding conflict resolution and developing
- Win-Win models
- Closing gaps of integrity, awareness, execution
- and courage.
The coaches come from a sound managerial and business background.
training lasts for about a year including internship, and is delivered on a high standard. All coaches continue their training and development on an ongoing basis for years.