The model was developed over time for several applications:
- Coach The Coach – a full program with the aim to develop managers as coaches, with help desk
and internship process
- Field coaches training – A program aimed to develop field "on the job coaches" with specialized
skill set for the pharma market
- Executive coaching – a process of coaching executives
All those programs Are based on the same model of
Setting the academy in co-ordination with the training development
- Adaptation of the programs
- Train the trainer program (optional)
- Running the programs with "help desk" support and guided internship
- Quality assurance of the results and certification
Manager of the academy – Aviad Goz
CEO, Momentum Training Ltd. Managing director of Coaching Ltd.
born in 1955 in Israel, and has been active in training, lecturing and coaching since 1985.
Degrees in life science, behavioral sciences and work science (thesis on motivation).
Lecturer on management and marketing in 5 universities.
Senior trainer in many multi national companies such as Motorola, General Electric, City bank, Oracle, IBM, Intel, M.S.D, Pfizer, Glaxo, Shering Plough, Procter and Gamble, Sun Microsystems, Cisco and many more.
The founder and CEO of Momentum Training, an international training company active in over 40 countries, that specializes in training personal and organizational effectiveness, leadership development, teams development, management skills development, sales and marketing training.
Creator of the CO.M.P.ACT Model for sales teams and medical reps. training.
Creator of the Coaching Model for personal and organizational coaching.
Creator of the RAINBOW Model for management training and teams' development.
Author of six books:
"The man who knew how to think"
"The magician from Judea desert"
"Your journey to personal effectiveness”
"The 'ZAHARADA' – The Complex of Revelation”
"Freedom is not a weekend in 'ANATALIYA"
"A life of Joy"
Publisher of numerous articles on management and effectiveness